Pages

6.30.2011

Insect

One thing I cannot stand about summer heat is appearance of bugs -- from the buzzing of bees to the flitting of insects. But jewelry connoisseurs Lanvin and Kenneth Jay Lane may just have me singing a new tune. Their dramatic statements pieces recently caught my eye as I was pursuing the shops last Sunday and I think I've finally cured my fear. I wouldn't mind one of these pretty insects landing on my fingers... as delightful embellishments they would add sparkle to any outfit and work best with both relaxed and glamourous clothing. N'est ce pas ?


Lanvin, Swarovski crystal insect brooch | £440

Kenneth Jay Lane, Gunmetal-plated Swarovski crystal bug ring | £85

2 commentaires:

Carissa a dit…

looks weird but at the same time cool ;)

TAM + SAM a dit…

lol. weird yet cool... just what i like ;) t